Search My Blog

Sunday 16 June 2013

A Love Like This Review

Settled in New York City, Ryan and Julia Matthews seek to 
enjoy their idyllic newlywed life together. Julia’s high-profile job at Vogue and Ryan’s promising career in medicine will surely set them up for everything they could ever want. Their only obstacle seems to be finding enough time to spend together.

When a scuffle at Ryan’s hospital puts his life in danger, a colleague steps in to save him but is critically injured in the process. In a heroic and unwavering effort, Ryan manages to save her life, but her injuries irrevocably change her future forever.

What happens next will push Ryan beyond human endurance, when he is forced to decide how much he will pay for his new friendship and Julia, what she is willing to sacrifice in order to spare herself the unspeakable pain of watching someone else try to replace her in Ryan’s heart.

Join Ryan and Julia in the heart-wrenching conclusion to the unforgettable story of an incredible love…
worth every single sacrifice…

For there is nothing more sacred than… A Love Like This…

Purchase here:  Amazon UK | Amazon US  

Andrea's Review
***I received this ARC in return for an honest review***

When Kaylen Aymes told me there was a lot more angst in this book she wasn't wrong, add lots & LOTS of nail biting, kindle gripping tension and steamy hot sexy scenes in to the mix and you have the ultimate perfect ending to an emotional roller coaster of a series. 
DFTRM had me in tears throughout the whole story as Ryan tried to cope with Julia forgetting who he was due to a car accident resulting in amnesia. ALLT had me gripping my kindle with tension and panic, I was totally engrossed in the story. I found myself shouting at my kindle so many times in anger and a few times nearly pulled my fringe out in frustration and disbelief, how can one person be so blind and ignorant of the truth?  (No spoilers) and oh, how I wanted to punch a certain person's lights out! 
Kahlen Aymes pulls out all the stops in the third and final installment of The Remembrance Trilogy...hurt, betrayal, hot all-consuming passion and a mad, mad love.
I managed to get all the way to page 183 before I finally caved and cried and just one line did it!! By the time I got to the epilogue I was in full teary mode and couldn't function properly for a good while afterwards. I read Ryan & Julia's story reluctantly as I didn't want to say goodbye to them just yet but oh, what a beautiful ending for a beautiful, emotional and passionate love story where love knows no bounds. Congratulations Kahlen on a truly wonderful series, I for one eagerly await your next masterpiece.



No comments:

Post a Comment