Search My Blog

Sunday 27 January 2013

Who wants to go hiking?

There's only one thing in life Lucien Knight really hates, and that's husbands that cheat on their wives.
There's only one problem in Sophie Black's life. Her cheating husband......
From the moment Lucien and Sophie meet, the seal is set.

CEO of Knight Inc. Lucien Knight is catch-your-breath gorgeous and damaged by his troubled past in Norway. All grown up and relocated to London, he built his empire of adult clubs from the ground up to become the gorgeous patron saint of the sex industry  No one knows the dark childhood secrets that have given Lucien a backbone of steel and a heart incased in ice. 

No one until Sophie Black, that is.....

Do I have your attention yet?

After hearing the hype about this book on twitter from friends, I decided to trust them and give it a go. I will never doubt their decisions again..... Packed from the get go with hotness and what we call Apple Sheeting moments, I was hooked. Currently I am looking for PA positions that come with the extra perks that Sophie had (if only) There is defiantly more to Lucien Knight and I am buzzed to find out more about him in book two. Afterwards, trust me on this, you'll be booking tickets to Norway and want to go hiking or relaxing in the jacuzzi with a glass of champagne under the pretty lit sky, if you can call it relaxing. You must give this book a go but be warned about reading it in public, sod it, Lucien Knight might quite like the thought. I'm off to enjoy my Panna Cotta......

"He's a fucking fool."
Sophie shrugged and looked out the window.
"Maybe. He's avoided having sex with me for more then six months now."
"I'll say it again. He's a fucking fool."
"Yes."
........
"Would it help if we fucked."

"You deserve better. You deserve to be adored, and you deserved to be fucked until you can't stand up."

"Sometime just after one and somewhere in between awake and asleep, Sophie moved beneath him again. Tangled limbs. Entwined fingers. Damp cheeks. Bruised hearts."

"Sex is natural." He trailed one finger down the valley between her breasts to her navel, making her stomach muscles jitter in response. "And fucking beautiful." His clear blue eyes held hers. "Now, forget everything else," he said, "And. Get. On. That. Bed."

www.amazon.co.uk/KnightAndPlay
www.amazon.com/KnightAndPlay


No comments:

Post a Comment