Search My Blog

Saturday 26 January 2013

Most suits made the man. Gideon did things to a three-piece suit that should've been illegal!

Now I have my emotions in check and have picked my jaw up off the floor, Reflected In You did not disappoint! It left off exactly where Bared To You had finished, which I enjoy as I don't feel we miss anything. Don't know about you but I want as much Gideon and Eva as I can get. We got to follow their relationship through the struggles and hard patches but also the fun a loving times they shared. I have cried, sighed, screamed and so much more at my Kindle when reading this book and trust me when I say it has all been worth it. There were many jaw dropping, sat staring at your Kindle moments and for that I am grateful, I love being kept on my toes with a book and expecting the unexpected. We got to learn more of what happened to Gideon and Eva in their past and it makes my heart break but at the same time it makes you understand them so much more and makes you fall further in love with the book and them but by this point you're already there. I came away with so many favourite moments from Reflected In You and even now when I think of them I can still feel the exact emotion I had at the time. We got a few visitors from Eva's past, I don't want to ruin anything for you but prepare yourself for one person in particular and the jaw dropping, hand over mouth moment. We also get to meet both Gideon's and Eva's family a little more, which left me with a few questions which I cannot wait to discover, especially about Gideon's. Gideon and Eva deserve their happy ending. I am going to spread the word about this series as it should be read, enjoyed and loved by all.

"The only way I'm keeping my hands off her is if I'm dead. Find another way to fix us."

"I'd rather argue with you, Angel, then laugh with anyone else."

"People get over love. They can live without it, they can move on. Love can be lost and found again. But this won't happen for me. I won't survive you, Eva."

"I'll kill for you, give up everything I own for you..... But I won't give you up."

"I didn't know I was looking for anything until I saw you."

"I'm obsessed with you, Angel. Addicted to you. You're everything I've ever wanted or needed, everything I've dreamed off. You're everything. I live and breathe you. For you."

"I love you. Still not the right word, but I know you want to hear it."

"I kicked off my shoes and pulled his hand away from the wheel so I could straddle his lap and hold him. His grip on me was excruciatingly tight, but I didn't complain. We were on a insanely busy street, with endless cars rumbling past on one side and a crush of pedestrians on the other, but neither of us cared. He was shaking violently, as if he was sobbing uncontrollably, but he made no sound and shed no tears. The sky cried for him, the rain coming down hard and angry, steaming off the ground."

www.amazon.co.uk/ReflectedInYou
www.amazon.com/ReflectedInYou


No comments:

Post a Comment