Search My Blog

Sunday 26 May 2013

Knight & Stay Review

There's only one thing in life Lucien Knight really hates, and that's husbands who cheat on their wives.
There's only one problem in Sophie Black's life. Her cheating husband...
From the moment Lucien and Sophie met, the seal was set.

Romantic, emotional & intensely erotic, Knight & Stay is the much anticipated sequel to Amazon bestseller Knight & Play.

Lucien and Sophie's erotic journey began in Knight & Play. Find out how it ends in Knight & Stay, the breathtaking conclusion to their story.

Sophie Black has turned her back on both her cheating husband and her sexy, enigmatic boss Lucien Knight

.
When she hits rock bottom, she finds herself drawn back into Lucien's glamorous no strings, high stakes world of intensely erotic encounters. Bold and beautiful, Lucien is a walking, talking Viking sex god ~ the ultimate rebound guy.


His is a seductive world of pleasure without limits or commitment, but can Sophie's already bruised heart survive his strict no ties rule? 


When her husband returns with his tail between his legs, Sophie is faced with the toughest decision of her life.
How does she choose between the man she vowed to love forever and the man whom she hadn't planned on loving at all? 


From London to Paris to the glittering skies of Norway, Lucien & Sophie's is a story of star crossed love and forbidden passion ~ a sexual odyssey that spans the globe and changes both of their lives forever. 


Purchase here Amazon UK | Amazon US | B&N

Andrea's Review

5 measly stars is not enough for this book, I want to give it so much more!!

OMIGOD!!! Kitty French, you have surpassed yourself with Knight & Stay, it knocks spots off the first book and I loved that!! I have a headache with crying, what an emotional, pull-at-the-heartstrings read, I feel like I've been put through the wringer several times.
The story picks up right where Knight & Play left off, with the scene from the hallway, and boy, we were up and running!The pace of the story was fast but not too fast that vital parts were missed out. No, I mean fast as in pulse racing, heart beating fast. I literally couldn't put it down, I even managed to read a few lines on my way for my weekly food shop (if it wasn't for the fact I had no food in the house, I wouldn't have budged from my couch, believe me)! 
Sophie, struggling to come to terms with her husband's affair and her own feelings of guilt goes back to her old job and finds things haven't changed...the job is still boring and her boss is still as lecherous, so she quits and goes back to work for Lucien, because she has bills that need paying, so she tells herself. 
Lucien promptly whisks Sophie off to Paris, on a business meeting and it's here that we begin to see his more softer, vulnerable side. He fights his emotions for Sophie all the way as he feels he will only end up hurting her and he'd rather die than do that.
I fell in lust with Lucien in Knight & Play but here I fell in LOVE with him. He still set me on fire with all of his Viking hotness but he also melted my heart with his vulnerability and his romantic side he insists he doesn't have. The scene where he washes her hair...*sighs* (no spoilers). 
I cried so much at the end of the book I couldn't see to read the epilogue and had a headache for hours after. A beautiful and fitting end to a beautiful and seriously HOT and fantastic series. I now know how Kitty felt when she finally closed the book on Lucien Knight, I don't want to either!!
Knight & Stay is now on my all-time favourites shelf.
Go 1-click buy and see for yourself what an awesome read it is, you won't regret it, trust me!

Hold on my beautiful man. I'm coming.



Simone's Review

Oh my! What can I say my Saturday just got better when I saw a tweet from the amazing Kitty French tweeting that Knight & Stay had been released early, I could not hit that download button fast enough, and could not think of anyway other than spending my day hiking with this Viking!!
This sequel did not disappoint Lucien was hotter than hell, but you also become to know the more softer, loveable Lucien. I also loved the way Sophie became more of a stronger assertive women who fought for her sexy Viking man! 
I felt like I was on a emotional roller coaster! I laughed, cried screamed at my kindle!! With twitchy knickers in the process. 
Can't wait to read more from the amazing author that is Kitty French!!






No comments:

Post a Comment